Sunday, April 27, 2014

The day is ending.  The boys are tucked into their beds with their stuffies and bright eyes.  Still singing and not wanting to start sleep when the sun is still lighting the sky.
My it is later longer now.
Thank you Lord.
Thank you for the sun.
Today was full with a drama ministry led service and then a student showcase after a chili lunch, so I was gone most of the day.
Tonight we made homemade lemon pepper pasta with chicken and broccoli and a super savory cheese sauce.  Pretty great.
My heart is full. (and my tummy)
I come to care about the students, and we endure such extreme schedules and pressure with performances and assignments, and then it all comes to a close one sunny day in spring and life seems to shift.
My summer is welcoming me forward.
My family gathers around our living room picnic to care about a story together, and we are reminded how fortunate we are.
My house is in need of ordering, I have much to do with grading and evaluations, but
We made it through then end of the tunnel and there is sun.
Thank you Lord.

Thank you.

No comments: