Monday, April 5, 2010

My Walk with Donovan






Well, I finally got another walk in.
Dave and Weston took the mud besmirched van to get washed and Donovan and I went exploring in the woods, neighborhoods, and playgrounds.
Still no elk or other wild animals, just lots of poo, which Donovan won't step near, so we took our time.
Nonetheless, I got out in the mountain air and moved my limbs.
I love these black and white trunked trees everywhere. Donovan looked like a real explorer with Great Aunt Marion's binoculars.
We ventured into a wealthy neighborhood full of grand mountain homes with real wooden beams. I've fallen in love with the honey stain wood trim with stone. Dave likes cedar shakes and vertical siding. Maybe we could do all of the above with our new addition. At any rate, it's fun to get ideas and see some beautiful architecture.

No comments: