Friday, May 7, 2010

Is it really May?





Here are a couple pics of my crazy drama ministry students, soon to be Mentorship Students. Wow. April went fast!
Well, now the boys have joined the voice over bandwagon.
Voice123 has a special 2 month free trial for kids of premium members and we had some fun creating their demos today. They're so cute.
Donovan really surprised me by writing his own copy! Check his Snider Cookie demo at http://donovansnider.voice123.com
Weston did the test audition one, and that was enough for the six year old.
His profile is at http://westonsnider.voice123.com
So, the sun returned today (we had snow for the last 2-3 days!) and all is fresh and GREEN!
My neck is sore from sitting at the computer doing evaluations and grading (and, I confess: voiceover checking -- I'm so addicted!)
But by midnight Dave and I MUST turn in all 24 evaluations each and we will be SO relieved when that happens.
We got some sobering preliminary figures back on our proposed house addition plans, so now, we're having to re-think.
Sigh.
Tomorrow I start back to my play.
God help me be clear and motivated.
I know if I get up and exercise it'd help so much.
Here's to tomorrow!
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S ALREADY MAY 7. Where'd last week go?

No comments: